Hamm Clinic is committed help our clients understand billing, insurance, and payment options available. Please contact our Billing Department at 651-224-0614 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific question you have regarding payment for services.
You can always pay your bill online. If don’t have health insurance and you’re wondering what your options are, check out the information below. At Hamm Clinic, we can work with you to make sure you get the treatment you or our loved ones need.
- Hamm Clinic accepts and is in-network with most health insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service.
- Please call your insurance company for specific mental health plan details regarding your individual plan coverage.
- Hamm Clinic provides a Sliding Fee option for those without Health Insurance and are unable to qualify for Medicaid.
- The Sliding Fee is also available to clients with a high-deductible health insurance plan of $4000 and above.
- Sliding Fee amounts start as low as $20 per visit and up based off of household size and income.
- A Sliding Fee Application and proof of household income must be submitted to our Billing Department to qualify for our Sliding Fee reduced rates.
- Sliding Fee Payments are due at the time of service.
- Interest-free payment plan options for up to 12 months are available to help clients pay deductibles and co-insurance.
- Hamm Clinic Billing Department will work with Clients individually to choose monthly payment dates and auto-pay options to provide the most flexibility possible.