Support through Relationships
A group therapy session is an intentional space for individuals to connect and explore shared experiences. Group members give and receive support and build relationships.
Current virtual therapy groups and times are:
- Grief and Loss Supportive Therapy Group, A support group for those who have experienced loss. This group offers a non-judgmental space for connection to others with similar experiences, emotional support, and validation around the grieving process (Thursdays, 3:30 to 5) 12-week cycle
- Black Women’s Group, A group which will aim to meet the needs of Black Women by providing a safe, supportive, and therapeutic space to explore shared experiences. This group will focus on a variety of topics in hopes to foster self-exploration, build insight, and promote behavioral change by working together to fulfill the often-missed need of sisterhood with other Black women, (Tuesdays 6-7:30 pm) 12-week cycle
- Interpersonal Process Therapy Group, This is a therapy group for people who struggle to build or maintain relationships. This group helps those who feel socially anxious, isolated, lonely, and/or confused about what gets in the way of them building relationships with others. In this group, we reflect on our interpersonal patterns and practice doing things differently, both in the group and outside the group (Tuesdays, 5:30 to 7:00) Ongoing
- Men’s Interpersonal Process, This group is for men, including all those who are masculine identified and masc-of-center people. Discussion topics are interpersonal communication, emotional expression, vulnerability, isolation, and others (Thursdays, 12:00 to 1:30) Ongoing
- Trauma Information & Connection Group, For individuals who have experienced interpersonal trauma and seek insight and opportunities to connect (Thursdays, 4 to 5:30) 16-week cycle
- Stress and Anxiety, For Latina women seeking to increase resilience and support through connection (Spanish-only) (Fridays, 11:00 to 12:30) (English PDF) Ongoing
Call us to learn how to join these or other groups. All are held via telehealth at this time.