Support through Relationships
A group therapy session is an intentional space for individuals to connect and explore shared experiences. Group members give and receive support and build relationships.
Call us to ask questions or to get on the waitlist for a group! Intakes are scheduled on a rolling basis as openings are available.
GROUPS OFFERED CONTINUOUSLY AND ONGOING
- Interpersonal Process Therapy Group, This therapy group is for people who struggle to build or maintain relationships. This group helps those who feel socially anxious, isolated, lonely, and/or confused about what gets in the way of them building relationships with others. In this group, we reflect on our interpersonal patterns and practice doing things differently, both in the group and outside the group (Tuesdays, 5:30pm to 7:00pm – VIRTUAL)
- Men’s Interpersonal Process Therapy Group. This therapy group is for men, including all those who are masculine identified and masc-of-center people. Discussion topics are interpersonal communication, emotional expression, vulnerability, isolation, and others (Thursdays, 12:00pm to 1:30pm – VIRTUAL)
- Spanish – Speaking Women’s Stress and Anxiety Therapy Group. This therapy group is offered in Spanish for Latina women seeking to increase resilience and support through connection (Fridays, 11:00am to 12:30pm) (English PDF) *Current Openings!*
GROUPS OFFERED ROUTINELY IN CYCLES
- Grief and Loss Supportive Therapy Group. This 12-week therapy group is for those who have experienced loss. This group offers a non-judgmental space for connection to others with similar experiences, emotional support, and validation around the grieving process (Tuesdays, 5pm to 6:30pm – In-person at Hamm Clinic) Start date: 3/21/23 (call to get on the waitlist for future cycle!)
- Trauma Information & Connection. This 16-week trauma recovery group is for individuals who have experienced interpersonal trauma and are seeking information, insight and opportunities to connect with others Next start date: Summer 2023, Mondays 4-5:30 in-person at Hamm Clinic (call to get on the waitlist!)
- Spanish-speaking Trauma Information & Connection Group. This 11-week trauma recovery group is offered IN SPANISH for individuals who have experienced interpersonal trauma and are seeking information, insight, and the opportunity to connect with others. (Wednesdays 1pm to 2:30pm – In-person at Hamm Clinic) Start date: 6/21/23 (Call now to get on the waitlist!) English PDF
Call us to ask questions or to get on the waitlist for a group! Our intake line is 651-224-0614.
NAMI Connections Support Group Peer-led support groups for adults living with mental illness are held on Tuesday’s from 11:30pm-1pm (in person) at Hamm Clinic. Contact NAMI volunteer facilitator Jeff Ronning at 651-645-2948 ext 127 for more information. *NO COST*