Support through Relationships
A group therapy session is an intentional space for individuals to connect and explore shared experiences. Group members give and receive support and build relationships.
Current therapy groups and times are:
- Health Professionals: Healing and the Pandemic, a 12-week group for healthcare workers addressing the trauma, grief, and loss experienced working with patients during the COVID-19 pandemic (Tuesdays, 11:30 to 1:00)
- Interpersonal Process, for people who struggle to build or sustain relationships or experience social anxiety (Tuesdays, 5:30 to 7:00)
- Men’s Interpersonal Process, a space created specifically for men with the goal of discussing interpersonal communication, emotional expression, personal growth, feelings of isolation, and other topics brought in by group members (Thursdays, 12:00 to 1:30)
- Trauma Skills, for individuals who have experienced trauma and seek insight and opportunities to connect (Thursdays, 4:00 to 5:30)
- Stress and Anxiety, for Latina women seeking to increase resilience and support through connection (Spanish-only) (Fridays, 11:00 to 12:30) (English PDF)
Call us to learn how to join these or other groups. All are held via telehealth at this time.