Support through Relationships
A group therapy session is an intentional space for individuals to connect and explore shared experiences. Group members give and receive support and build relationships.
Current virtual therapy groups and times are:
GROUPS OFFERED CONTINUOUSLY AND ONGOING
- Interpersonal Process Therapy Group, This therapy group is for people who struggle to build or maintain relationships. This group helps those who feel socially anxious, isolated, lonely, and/or confused about what gets in the way of them building relationships with others. In this group, we reflect on our interpersonal patterns and practice doing things differently, both in the group and outside the group (Tuesdays, 5:30pm to 7:00pm) Ongoing – SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS
- Men’s Interpersonal Process Therapy Group. This therapy group is for men, including all those who are masculine identified and masc-of-center people. Discussion topics are interpersonal communication, emotional expression, vulnerability, isolation, and others (Thursdays, 12:00pm to 1:30pm) Ongoing – SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS
- Stress and Anxiety Therapy Group. This therapy group is for Latina women seeking to increase resilience and support through connection (Spanish-only) (Fridays, 11:00am to 12:30pm) (English PDF) Ongoing – SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS
GROUPS OFFERED ROUTINELY IN CYCLES
- Grief and Loss Supportive Therapy Group. This therapy group is for those who have experienced loss. This group offers a non-judgmental space for connection to others with similar experiences, emotional support, and validation around the grieving process (Tuesdays, 5pm to 6:30pm) 12-week cycle – NOW SCHEDULING FOR SPRING 2023 CYCLE
- Trauma Information & Connection. This therapy group is for individuals who have experienced interpersonal trauma and seek insight and opportunities to connect (Thursdays, 4pm to 5:30pm) 16-week cycle – NOW SCHEDULING FOR SPRING 2023 CYCLE
- Black Women’s Group. This therapy group aims to meet the needs of Black Women by providing a safe, supportive, and therapeutic space to explore shared experiences. This group will focus on a variety of topics in hopes to foster self-exploration, build insight, and promote behavioral change by working together to fulfill the often-missed need of sisterhood with other Black women, (Tuesdays 6pm to 7:30 pm) 12-week cycle
Call us to learn how to join these or other groups. All are held via telehealth at this time.
NAMI Connections Support Group 11:30am-1pm every Tuesday (in person) beginning January 17, 2023. Contact NAMI volunteer facilitator Jeff Ronning at 651-645-2948 ext 127 for more information. NO COST