The Hamm Clinic psychology fellowship emphasizes the provision of outpatient services, including psychological assessment, diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, and individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy.
The fellow is supported in their learning through participation in:
- Deliberate practice
- The 36-week seminar series
- Two hours of weekly clinical supervision from a doctorate level LP clinical supervisor
- One hour of weekly team consultation
- Monthly clinical team meetings
- Various topic-specific drop-in consult groups.
The typical fellowship lasts 12 months, with 40-hours per week of on-site training and service provision. Fellows receive annual stipends, paid vacation, and health insurance benefits.
We start accepting applications in early January. For consideration, please send resumes and cover letters to Rosie O’Brien at email@example.com