Hamm Clinic’s Social Work Fellowship emphasizes provision of outpatient services, including diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, and individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy.
The fellow is supported in their learning through participation in:
- Deliberate practice
- The 36-week seminar series
- Four hours a month of individual supervision by an LICSW clinical supervisor
- Four hours a month of group reflective practice supervision from an LICSW supervisor
- One hour of weekly team consultation
- Monthly clinical team meetings
- Various topic-specific drop-in consult groups.
A typical fellowship in Clinical Social Work lasts 24 months, with 40-hours per week of on-site training and service provision. Fellows receive annual stipends, paid vacation, and health insurance benefits.
Applications are accepted starting in early April. For consideration, send resumes and cover letters to Nancy Seger at firstname.lastname@example.org